Thursday, February 14, 2008
Prior to something I mentioned about roses the day before, the dearest one surprised me with a stalk of pink rose while we were out and about. There I was oblivious to his scheme, so I ordered him his food while he "went to the toilet". When I got my food and walked back to the table, lo and behold, a pink rose.
I couldn't help but blush and smile like a maniac right there in the middle of banquet. -.-"
You don' t have to wait for a day like Valentine's to express your love or go the extra mile.
In fact, little favours on an ordinary day when nothing is expected are the ones that have the extra oomph to it.
Nevertheless, the highlight of the day was catching a glimpe of two men clad only in briefs, posing for handphone photos on the breakwater at East Coast with two other dressed men. One had shaggy shoulder-length hair and shook his head wildly in the breeze as it brushed past. It was such a models-gone-wrong moment. Hilarious.
Labels: who says it has to be Valentine's Day?
X O X O; 12:53 pm